Friday, September 11, 2009

TRANSITion

Well for the most part I really am loving it here, but its been much harder on my body than I expected it to be. I haven't gotten much sleep at all which has been making me more emotional and therefore I take things more to heart and I just sort of feel really depressed. But God has freed me from depression so I can therefore claim it! We just got out of a three day retreat sort of thing where we had some teaching and played some team building games and then we all told our life stories. So it was really interesting to get to know everyone. I learned a lot of awesome things about people and the reasons for why they are the way they are. I know God is going to majorly stretch me while I'm here, there are so many unresolved things in my and Gos has told me that He wants to work those things out. And He just wants to love on me in this time. He really is so good! I had the most awesome prayer time today just basking in His grace. Keep praying that God will give me rest and perseverance. I don't want to take this time for granted.
love yall! (or as they say here "yous")
Shirelle

3 comments:

  1. I love you, Relly! Get some sleep. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you blogging frequently! You're the best, you know how us curious minds work ;) You know I understand those depressing times so i will definantley be praying for you. I love seeing you glorifying God in the midst of it all girl, you make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessers, I'm trying.

    I love when people comment my blogs Mona, cuz then I keep blogging, and know they get read. lol. Thank you for praying, its nice to know there are people back home supporting me. I've been praying for yall from Stanford. I love you!

    ReplyDelete