Tuesday, September 29, 2009

His daily places

Its been so incredible to me to just see how all my daily places are where God works. A visit to Morrisons isn't just to grab some milk, but its an opportunity to run into the local kids and pray with them, its a chance to learn the Grocers name and build relationships. For the first time in my life I'm learning what it means to be a missionary. Not just go on a missions trip, but to be a missionary wherever you are. I'm falling so in love with my Jesus. I have always known and loved Him, but being far away from home, and so far out of my comfort zone, its just made me realize how dependant I am on Him. I am so excited with how I have already started to build relationships in the community. There is this group of girls, that are abotu 14 years old and I've been seeing them everywhere. I just love them! God has totally put them on my heart. Be praying for them, especially for Charlotte and Amy, they are so intersted in who God is and prayer. I can totally see God getting to them this year. Angelique and I want to start a girls group for them on Sundays, and they are all really interested in coming. Hopefully that will get started up with just some mani/pedis and Jesus. I think it will be a good combo :) Life here is starting to settle in. It feels like home. I think I could make my home anywhere as long as I knew God wanted me there. And I know God wants me here. I've really never been so sure of anything in my life. I have a purpose here, and I love living a purposeful life. God is so amazing, we're reading through the Bible together and I'm amazed everyday and who He is. I'm amazed at how great He is, and that at the same time, He knows me intimately. He is so good!

1 comment: