Wednesday, September 9, 2009

They call Spain, spin and Oregano, Or-eh-gan-o

I'm having such a wonderful time here. I need prayer for protection from depression, because when I don't get a lot of sleep thats what my body falls into, but Christ has freed me from and I just need to claim it. We've had such a wonderful time here though, the official Transit activities haven't started yet, we've just been meeting everyone and getting to know each-other. I love every single one of the transiteers. We are all so unique but I can already see how our strengths compliment each other. It feels like I've known them fro months or years not less than a week!

This is my view from the plane. It was a pretty sunset and the last one in/over the US.


Emma and Kate, two of the nicest people I've ever met, they picked me up from the airport and waited FIVE hours for me to get out of customs, and were still so kind and thoughtful. I'm so glad they are here.



Robb and Sally Harman, they basically run the Boiler Room and live right across the street from it, Sally is a great cook :) and their sons are super friendly and fun to be around, if any of you watched the Moulin Rouge video that was there son Ellis singing with me.



This is Alisa Jeffery, She's a Kiwi and shes AWESOME! I wouldn't let her leave the other day because we were having so much fun. She has traveled all over the world doing crazy things for Jesus.



Me and Mike(from Ireland). Our first morning together, before Joanna and Angelique had arrived.


He'd never seen a pickle jar this big before! lol


Just messin' around on the trampoline having a ball.





Ange's trick for not crying when cutting onions is to stick a spoon in your mouth, oddly enough, it actually works.



Jon Biddle and Ben and then Ben and his fiance(aka really awesome lady who I adore) Beth.



Angelique, from Australia.


Joanna(from England, but one of the Transit Students), me and Angelique


We went to Cambridge for the day to celebrate Kate and Hannah's 20th birthdays. This was the bus ride there.





We had a picinic in the park and played rounders, which is like baseball accept Brits are way less competitive than Americans so it was more fun to play. Then we went punting in the river around cambridge, which is kind of like a gondola, except we got to push the boats ourselves which was an adventure, but a blast.



All in all it was a great day, and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment