Sunday, September 13, 2009

Giving up my emotions for His steadfastness

We went to London for the day today! It was so amazing. I love getting to explore a new city. We saw all the tourist spots and took crazy pictures (I'll post them soon enough but I have to get them off of various cameras). We got to go to Hillsong's tenth anniversary. Which was in a huge arena(the O2 arena, which meant nothing to me)and Delirious played. Tomorrow starts the actual routine of Transit. I'm leading the morning prayers, and then we're spending a day in The Boiler house doing something with Sally, not sure what. Tuesday we're working with Besom, which is the service part of Transit, blessing people in great need. Wed, we're going to one of the colleges to pass out some bags for new students and make connections and invite them to a house meal at the Boiler House. Thursday we are working with Bar N' Bus, which is like a community bus that has a coffee bar in it, and gives out free food and has a prayer room in it. And then it has a bunch of games and X-boxes and stuff. Good craic(as Mike would say). So we'll just ben hanging out with them and loving on them. Hopefully building good relationships within the community, our house is right next to the park we're they all hang out, which is pretty cool. Then friday we go into the schools, to start of prayer rooms. So its a busy week, and I'm so excited! Keep praying for rest, and patience and just taking in all that God has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment