Saturday, October 17, 2009

All I can do is pray...

I don't know how to write it all. Even if you were sitting right here I don't think I could explain it. Here. Life. All the things God is doing in me and speaking in me and doing through me. I don't know how to explain it all. Its good. Its hard. My heart is broken for these people. Its the classic small town nothing to do and Dads gone so why don't we just drown out the boredom and pain with drugs and alcohol. Sometimes the cup of tea and small talk just don't seem like enough. But its all we can do. We pray whenever we can. All I can do is pray. They need Jesus. End of story. Without Him their lives have no purpose, they have no hope. I wish I could make them see that.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, Relly. I feel that way about my students a lot. I love you. Keep on doing good for in the end you will reap a harvest if you do not give up.

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. tooshay, if all we do is pray then its a job well done (lets hope theres a bit more we can do

    ReplyDelete